Welcome To WhizeTech Blog The Home Of Unlimited Technology News, Celebrity Mews, Android updates, Maintenance Advice, Website Tutorials, Business Guide, School News, Free Browsing cheats, Google Helps & Much More

Breaking News

Sunday 5 February 2017

JAMB 2017 Possible Registration / Exam Date Predictions On JovialPortal

I know many prospective UTME candidates will take a sprint to this

post hoping to know the actual date or at least have a clue

to when the 2017 JAMB Registration will commence. Sorry to disappoint

you, there is no official date yet. I understand how

anxious you must be feeling right now.



The truth is, I equally feel same way too. I would have loved to tell

you again, "It will commence soon" but I am tired of using

that line over and over again. Unless of course the meaning of the

word "soon" has changed, but the last time I checked it is still

the same. I think I may not be able to use that word for a long time

because I have abused it (JAMB, see what you've caused).

The whole thing right now is kinda looking like a hide and seek game.

Many bloggers in the last few weeks have gone "prophetic" all in a bid

to predict when the 2017 JAMB registration will finally commence; some

even went as far as giving details on how the registration will go.

Only God knows where that vision came from. In all, JAMB has continued

to beat everyone to it. I would

have said that the current JAMB Boss is a pro in playing hide and seek

but that's none of my business (Disclaimer: I never said that).



I have decided to create room for

jovialportal gurus to offer their own predictions as to when the

registration will commence and if possible, the exam date. I have a

feeling that we have unknown prophets and prophetesses that may likely

nail this. Now, let the predictions begin!



P.S. Please do not take the predictions on this thread serious. Unless

the owner of the prediction confirms he/she got a whisper from JAMB

Boss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RANDOM POST

Drax - Street Made Me (Freestyle) prod. by KlassicBeatz

Nigerian Fast rising Rapper Drax decided to bless us with this crazy freestyle tittled Street Made Me which was produced by  KlassicBe...

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Beauty

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *